Looking for a new collaborator
Todo el día
New or aspiring Entrepreneurs
📢 Looking for a new collaborator 📢
🇪🇺 Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs 🇪🇺
Are you are a new or aspiring entrepreneur? Are you firmly planning to start your own business or have you less than 3 years of total entrepreneurial experience? Would you like to work on sustainable tourism and environmental activities in a start-up based in Tenerife?
We are looking for a new collaborator under the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) program!
EYE is a European exchange program between experienced and new entrepreneurs. To learn more about the program ➡️ https://www.erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu/
- Staying minimum for 3, and up to 6 months.
- Starting from February/March 2024.
- Grant: 1100€/month.
- You are firmly planning to start a business, based on a viable business plan; or you have less than 3 years of total entrepreneurial experience.
- You are a European citizen, and in case you are Spanish you must have lived the last 6 months abroad.
- Create and execute new activities for environmental education.
- Help in the task of guiding groups in hiking activities.
- Commercialization of products.
- Marketing and communication tasks.
- Design of new products and improvement of actual ones.
- Create an European collaborator network.
Preferred background (not compulsory):
- Studies: Tour guide, Tourism, Biology, Environmental Sciences, Marketing & Commerce.
- Languages: English (required). Spanish and German would be a plus.
- Active person with self-initiative
- Problem solving skills and commitment at work.
What we do offer:
- Direct mentoring during your whole stay.
- Relocation help and support for finding accommodation.
To learn more about our company and our activities ➡️ www.tivitycanarias.com
What you need to do:
- Read more about the Erasmus Young Entrepreneur (EYE) Program to know if you are eligible to apply, and learn about the application process: erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu
- Fill in our form: https://forms.gle/ikgqMZbMC7oHsfVQ6
- Have a short interview with us, if you’re selected.
- Contact the organization responsible for the EYE Program in your country to guide you through the process.
- Apply to the program in the country where you have lived for the last year by preparing a business plan and a project description.
- Once your funding request is approved, we will discuss the details of the project to be carried out together.
- Come to Tenerife, and start working with us!
If you want to apply, please fill in this form and we will contact you! https://forms.gle/ikgqMZbMC7oHsfVQ6
No results found.
Las reservas están cerradas para este evento.